Welcome to Accounting Seekho
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Accounting Seekho’s Website.
By accessing this website Accounting Seekho we assume you accept all these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Accounting Seekho’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page of Accounting Seekho.
The following terminology of Accounting Seekho applies to these Terms of Service/Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who accessing this website Accounting Seekho and accepting the Company’s terms of service. All terms and conditions refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration period, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, Accounting Seekho in accordance with and all subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or theyof this Accounting Seekho website, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Accounting Seekho and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Accounting Seekho. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from accountingseekho.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from accountingseekho.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from accountingseekho.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from accountingseekho.com/
Redistribute content from Accounting Seekho (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website Accounting Seekho offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Accounting Seekho does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Accounting Seekho, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion in our website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Accounting Seekho shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website Accounting Seekho.
- Accounting Seekho reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove or hide any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website www.accountingseekho.com and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments in our website do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments in our website do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments in our website will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Accounting Seekho a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Accounting Seekho website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Accounting Seekho website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Accounting Seekho website.
- These organizations may link to our Accounting Seekho home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship on our Accounting Seekho site , endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We (Accounting Seekho) may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known the consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations and/or all other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose the primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We (Accounting Seekho) will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations and/or other organizations representing inherently doubtful types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Accounting Seekho; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization Accounting Seekho.
These organizations may link to our Accounting Seekho home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of all the linking party and it products or services; and (c) which fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your full name, your organization name, contact information (such as a contact number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Accounting Seekho website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of Web address being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Accounting Seekho website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Accounting Seekho’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Accounting Seekho Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Accounting Seekho website.
Accounting Seekho shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend Accounting Seekho against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No links may appear on any page or anywhere on your website or within mix any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as malicious, copyrighted, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or other type of violation, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Accounting Seekho reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Accounting Seekho Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Accounting Seekho Website upon such request. Accounting Seekho also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to Accounting Seekho Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Accounting Seekho website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this at [email protected]. Accounting Seekho will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Accounting Seekho do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available for all time or that the material on the website is kept up to date for sure.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Accounting Seekho exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Accounting Seekho website and the use of this website [including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care & skill]. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude Accounting Seekho or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude Accounting Seekho or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of Accounting Seekho or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of Accounting Seekho or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability of Accounting Seekho set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all the liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer-including liabilities arising in contract, in tort [including negligence] and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Accounting Seekho website and the information and services on the Accounting Seekho website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io. If you have any type of queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.